Friday, March 21, 2014

My Beginning


This  End is…..My Beginning
 
A shadow places me in its hold.
Without even a firm grasp.
Who knows where this life will go.
 
A shudder roots itself deep.
Clinging inside.
Never quiet reaching.
 
Instilled in the knowledge
And ingrained in the soul.
The fear creeps forward and steers me
Towards the end.
 
To give up on this.
To say the end.
To give up on a dream.
To say it can never begin.
 
Without words the heart will harden.
And to most, this is not a problem.
Words are cheap when no one listens.
But when your words are what allows you to breathe
You know you are invested.
 
To give up on this
To make this my end.
Waking from a dream
And to say never again……
 
Is not what I foresee.
Success is not measured by one circumstance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment