Wednesday, April 16, 2014

All Because of the Hair......


In January of this year, I met Katie Mehnert at MOMCOM 2014.  I commented on her hair and our conversation flowed from there.
Ironically, we found out that our husbands work for the same company, we both loved writing and we are busy moms.

An instant friendship was made........all because of the hair.

I reached out to her after the conference and began reading her blog, Pace : Life is a Marathon. She offered encouragement and advice that I quickly gobbled up. I am not sure how I can ever repay her. A thousand thank you's will never be enough.

When she reached out and asked me to share some of my story with her readers, I could not turn this opportunity down. It is my honor to be a guest blogger on her Remarkable Women Series.

Please take a look my first-ever Guest Blog piece:
Unlocking My Dreams in BFE.

Take a moment after reading to comment, share, post, email......or whatever you can do to help me celebrate!!




 

2 comments:

  1. Hey. So you are so awesome. Thanks for sharing this on your blog. I loved your story - so real, so genuine, and so YOU. I'm amazed at all you are doing to be YOU! Because being YOU is amazing and remarkable...and I cannot wait till we meet up again my writing friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, thank you for your words of encouragement. We will definitely meet up again, my dear sweet writer friend.

    ReplyDelete